View Thread
Gongumenn | General | General Discussion
Lazarus
Jokes

Initiate

Group: Klikan
Posted on 14-12-2006 04:45
Hi again

It seems we don't have a place for jokes so I'll just take the lead and get this party started.

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him his name.

"Stanley," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Stanley?"

"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support
of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right question time. Who has a question?" Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name.

"Steve! ," he responds.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"Actually , I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth, what the hell happened to Stanley?"

smiley

Life ain't always what it seems
So grab it by the balls, and do your best before it leaves

Volbeat: Find that soul

Roffen
RE: Jokes

Veteran

Group: Regulars
Posted on 14-12-2006 23:41
LOL, a good one
I'm not sure if this next one is blasphemic or not, but I'll try it anyways! Flame me, if you think it is offensive smiley

A young kid talks about christianity. When he was young, he used to pray to God for a new bike every night before he went to bed. He never got it. When he grew older, he realized that he had misunderstood christianity. So he went out, stole a bike and asked for forgiveness!

Norlander
RE: Jokes

Field Marshal

Group: Administrator, Klikan, Regulars, Outsiders
Posted on 19-10-2007 09:09
---

If the dog is barking at the back door and the wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?

The Dog. He'll shut up once you let him in.

---

Why don't black people like square dancing?

Everytime they say "ho down" they think their sister got shoot!

---

-Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking?

-Because those men already have boyfriends.

The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.
- John Kenneth Galbraith

Jump to Forum:
Back to front page